Using social media to shorten your sales cycle is probably the most overlooked benefit of any social media strategy. These video chats are limited to five people at a time. I answer questions specific to your wants and needs. There is no fee for the event. There is no sales pitch at the event.
The idea is to answer your questions and solve your problem because there is a high probability that others will have the same challenge. This helps you to understand that you are not alone.
After registration, you will get a follow-up email. The email will provide you with someday and time options to attend the event. Since space is limited to 5, please do not cancel. If you cancel, you will be banned from future free events.
We honor our commitment to provide the time to answer questions for free. Thus we expect you to honor your commitment to attend. If you ghost the event, you robbed another person of the opportunity to attend. If you give us 24-hour notice, that is fine.
Common problems we see with clients
- They don’t understand how social media sales communication is different from traditional sales
- They try to do too much too fast
- They try to drive the sales process versus allowing the customer to do just that
- They tend to repeat the same mistakes meaning they don’t learn from them
- They struggle to listen
- They overreact to written communication
- They keep the communication in the prospecting phase for much longer than needed
- They don’t have an easy way for customers to buy from them
- They spend too much time talking to people who are never going to buy
So let us show you how to use social media to shorten your sales cycle
To work with us, start at the home page of https://bearfluencer.com
Enjoy episodes of our Podcast Do Not Listen to this Podcast We use your donations to help feed stray cats and dogs.